SHIELDED DATA ROOMS
Protect your IT equipment by protection of the latest generation. Maximize the security of your data center.
Thanks to DC-ITShielding, we offer tested and customized IT datacenter shielding solutions. High-frequency jacket construction protects IT rooms and IT equipment from electrical and / or magnetic interference from outside and the leakage of information from inside.
PERFECT PROTECTION AGAINST
Effective anti-spyware protection.
Unique protection against hackers and electronic attacks.
Protection against technical interception.
Natural electromagnetic peaks (such as lightning strikes).
- Protection against eavesdropping and shielding up to 60, 80 or 120 dB
- Compliance with Tempest, NSA 65-2, NATO
- Guaranteed damping of shielding up to 40 GHz
- Modular design made of 2 mm steel sheet metal modules
- Panel dimensions: max. 1500 x 50 mm (width x depth)
- System tested according to EN 50147-1, NSA 65-6, IEEE-STD 299 (MIL-STD 285)
- In accordance with BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security)
ADVANTAGES OF SOLUTION
Fast and easy installation
Integration into existing IT security data rooms, outdoor container or buildings
Removable and replaceable portable solution for high investment security (eg replace in case of relocation)
Enhanced burglary protection combined with DC-ITRoom security products
MADE & TESTED IN GERMANY
DC-ITRoom GranITe is a tested quality product "Made in Germany". Designed according to recommendations by Bitkom, BSI (Federal Office for Information Security). ECB.S certificate and system type test. Quality is provided by standardized test procedures / certification of neutral institutions.
INTERESTED IN THIS SOLUTION?
You have a question and want to call right now. Our specialists will be happy to help you on the phone number: +606 067 840.
Write your email to us. As soon as possible our specialist will join you. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write us your question or just leave your contacts using the form below. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.